This Model Has Been Replaced By The Enochs Regency 456 (Please CLICK HERE to be redirected)
The ENOCHS Regency 60 OB/GYN Manual Examination Table combines contemporary design flair with traditional craftsmanship and quality engineering for uncomparable value and performance. The Vacuum-formed Top with a moulded perineal recess has a smooth, 100% seamless surface to enhances infection control procedures and help reduce cross contamination.
Regency 60 is ideal for specialties of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology-Oncology, Internal Medicine, Proctology, Urology, Internal Medicine and General/Family Practice.
- The sleek efficient top features a seamless surface, moulded perineal recess and pelvic tilt positions of 0°, 7° & 11°. The pullout padded leg extension is an exclusive design that allows extension to move independently of the 4” deep irrigation basin. The separate operation allows for patient to go from extension to stirrups quickly and easily while still allowing unrestricted access to basin.
- The Regency 60 has a total of 3.3 cubic feet of storage space distributed between three side and two footend drawers. ENOCHS drawers have a steel reinforced side guide system for smooth non-binding movement. Automatic stop built into the drawer eliminates accidental spillage of drawer contents. The Regency 60’s pull out step at the footend of the
table is covered with easy to clean ribbed tread and locks into position.
- ENOCHS Vacuum-formed top is constructed without any plywood or particle board. The top’s tubular steel frame reinforced with an all steel back providing strength, durability and long trouble free service life. Assisted by a spring counter balance system, the top quickly and smoothly adjusts form horizontal to a full 90° chair position from either side of the table.
• Length - 52" extends to 71"
• Width - 27"
• Height - 34½ "
• 4" deep irrigation pan
• Table Rating: 120 VAC 60 Hz 7A
• Entire Product UL Listed
• 18 gauge steel reinforced with heavier gauge steel for strength
• Fully welded base and top construction for dimensional stability
• Powder coated metal surfaces for durability and long service life
• Column style base with smooth surfaces for easy efficient cleaning
Three 4" deep side drawers and two 4" deep foot end drawers offering 3.3 cubic feet of total storage
• High impact, rounded interior corners and edges for easy cleaning
• Steel reinforced side guide mounting system for smooth non-binding movement
• One-piece drawer front is covered front, back and edges with durable laminate
Upholstery & Top Construction
• Tubular steel frame with steel backing
• 100% seamless vacuum-formed top design is free of cross-seams, embossing and fabric folds for quick and effective
• Padded with 1½" high density foam with extra ½" contouring along edges for patient comfort
• Covered in durable Naugahyde® manufactured to be wear, stain, mold, mildew and oil resistant
• Upholstered sections securely attached to top frame, eliminating areas of contamination associated with removable top pads.
• Top engineered for easy replacement if required
• Available in Left-Hand and Right-Hand Configurations
• Moulded recess in seat section allows greater access to patient’s perineal region. during examination or procedure
• Pull out padded leg extension extends table to 71" " Padboard – 19" W x 19" D
• 4" deep stainless steel basin moves independent of padded leg extension for quick and easy transition
• Patients with limited hip rotation may be positioned with feet on extension instead of in stirrups while physician retains full access to irrigation basin
• Back manually adjusts to an infinite number of degrees from horizontal to 87º
• 3-position Pelvic Tilt : 0º, 7º, & 11º
• Leg extension adds 19" to length of table
• Multi-position stirrups with three lateral positions with quick and easy length adjustment
• Dual electrical outlets located on front side of table for convenient access
• Warming drawer On/Off indicator switch located on side of table for easy identification of warmer being active
• Exclusive feature: circuit breaker system, automatically shuts down tables outlets if electricity is interrupted. Reset button quickly restores power to table’s outlets and warming drawer
• universal clamp (part# 6109)
• tri-clamp (part# 6110)
• headend accessory rails (part# 111-02)
• footend accessory rails (part# 111-03)
• knee crutches (part# 111-11) (requires footend accessory rails #111-03)
• padded armboard (part# 111-05) (requires headend accessory rails #111-02)
• restraint straps (part# 4126)
• IV Pole* (part# 6130) (requires headend accessory rails #111-02 & requires #6109 or #6110 clamp)
• Stainless Steel basin (part# 111-13)
• urology pan with drain, screen & hose (part# 111-10)
4 – YEAR WARRANTY